BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Forged Love


Shaking starts and breathing stops
Trust is gone and hope is lost
Wrought by pain no longer numbed

With bleeding wounds I smile for you
Knowing you still see every penetration

I was headed towards your sweet embrace
But the cross was too heavy, I was too weak
Countless times I've stumbled the opposite way

Your hands were extended
Both providing great help
One carried me, the other my cross

I dove into your heart
Fearless and anxious
I had no idea love could be so different

Different from what I lacked
Different from what I'd felt
Yet different in a good way

I never thought I need someone
Someone to show me what love really is
But now I understand that what I'd felt before
That was not love

You've made a humble stone beat once more
And gave me a valid reason to endure

Shaking stops and breathing starts
Trust is established and hope is found
Forged by love in it's own new name

0 comments: